Background Image

Graduate Students

In this Section

Graduate students enrolled in Master's and PhD level programs may finance their education through a combination of university awards and student loans. University awards are granted by each graduate school.

Federal student loans are awarded and processed by the Financial Aid Office in Student Administrative Services. US citizens and Permanent Residents who are enrolled on at least a half-time basis are eligible for federal student loans.