Unless the student has officially filed a written request with Student Administrative Services prior to relevant publication deadlines (as applicable) that disclosure not be made without his or her written permission, directory information may be included in appropriate University directories, publications and news releases and may be disclosed by staff members in response to inquiries concerning individual students whether such inquiries are made in person, in writing, over the telephone, or by electronic means.
To withhold directory information prior to relevant publication deadlines (as applicable), please complete the Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information form and file it with Student Administrative Services.
The items below are considered directory information:
- Confirmation of current enrollment (includes enrollment status)
- Dates of enrollment
- Degree(s) received
- Honor(s) received
- Local address and telephone number
- Home address and telephone number
- E-mail address
- Participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- For members of athletic teams only: weight, height, hometown, high school, date of birth
- Student ID photo
See Clarkson Regulations section IX-J for complete policies related to Access to and Privacy of Student Records.
Print this page