Final Exams well be held:
- November 16-22, 2016 for the Fall 2016 Quarter at the Capital Region Campus (Schedule TBD)
- December 12-16, 2016 for the Fall 2016 Semester at the Potsdam Campus (Schedule)
The final exam schedule for the Fall 2016 Semester will be available in PeopleSoft, and online no later than October 26, 2016.
The final exam schedule for the CRC campus will be available through MyCRC.
How to view your Final Exam schedule in PeopleSoft:
Log into PeopleSoft
Under "Academics" choose Exam Schedule from the drop-down menu
Choose the correct semester and then click "continue"
Any course with a scheduled final exam will be listed on your exam schedule.
- All final exams are to be given during the regular final examination period, and no final exam may exceed 3 hours in length.
- No student will be required to take more than 3 final exams in one day, or more than 4 final exams in two consecutive days.
- Students with conflicts must make arrangements with the instructors involved; if accommodation is not reached, the student may seek assistance from his/her department chair, director or designee.
- A student who fails to take a final examination may be marked as failed if he or she has not made alternative arrangements with the instructor. A make-up examination, if required, shall be held at the instructor's convenience, without charge.
- No tests or examinations of any kind can be given on any of the seven calendar days preceding the first day of final examinations, except for laboratory, physical education, aerospace studies, and military science courses.