Focusing on current and emerging problems in science, technology, and society, the Honors Program offers special academic challenges and opportunities for Clarkson University’s most promising students. Within the context of a small technological university, the program offers a vital community in which its members can take full advantage of their intellectual gifts. The Honors Program:
- Offers specially developed classes focused on teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Promotes collaborative relationships between students and faculty
- Cultivates talent for research and inquiry
- Engages its members in the intellectual life of the University
- Promotes leadership and service to the community.