Listing a Position
Post a position on Knightlink
- Post your full time, co-op or internship position on Knightlink by visiting www.clarkson.edu/knightlink.
- Don’t have time to post, send it to email@example.com and we will post it for you
- Career Center sources candidates through targeted marketing for all positions
- The Career Center also sends announcements and position blasts by qualifications to faculty and staff who may know applicants
How to register on Knightlink
- Employers registered on Knightlink have access to posting jobs, on-campus recruiting, information sessions, career fairs and resume books.
- To register on Knigthlink for your first time:
- Visit https://clarkson-csm.symplicity.com/.
- Select “employer”.
- Select one of three options: Register, Register and Post Job Only at Clarkson (FREE), or Register and Post a Multi-School Job (Small Fee Associated).
- Once you are registered, the Career Center will review your registration and approve it.
- If you need help accessing Knightlink your first time, contact the Career Center for a quick run through of the system.