Background Image

Event Planning

In this Section

Fraternities, sororities, student organizations, and University departments wishing to conduct on- or off-campus events with alcohol, are required to complete the Event Registration Form for Events with Alcohol. This is available at  under "Campus Links" or at the following link:  Events must follow the Clarkson University regulations (click the Full Regulations link at the bottom of the page then Section IX-A: Alcoholic Beverages). Fraternity and sorority events must also follow the Alcohol and Risk Management Policies for Fraternities and Sororities.