- Diamond Innovations
- Dow Electronic Materials
- Ebara Technologies Inc
- Konica Minolta
- Pall Corporation
- Stebbins Engineering and Manufacturing Company
- Technic Inc
The CAMP membership is designed to provide a mechanism for a more substantive interaction both for companies already working with CAMP and for companies interested in developing a collaborative relationship.
Benefits to Company:
- A non-voting seat on the CAMP Industrial Advisory Board.
- Cost-sharing on company-funded research projects.
- Allocation of half of the membership fee to a research project selected by the company
- Access to Scanning and Transmission Electron Microscopes, XRD, and NMR facilities, at a discounted rate. Access to other equipment is possible through mutual arrangement.
- Access to students for Co-Op/Intern/permanent jobs.
- Invitation to participate and present in all CAMP Technical Meetings - currently four every year.
- General access to CAMP on exploratory visits and for short term consulting and evaluation projects.
- Notification of CAMP sponsored seminars, and cost sharing on any CAMP sponsored materials courses.
Fee: $15,000 per year, 50% of which can be used as cost-sharing on a company-sponsored research project.
For questions / additional information; contact Elisabeth Cain at 315-268-3748; email: email@example.com or David Gower at 315-261-0826; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Leila Boyea at 315-268-2336; email: email@example.com