Hazardous Waste Site Operations and Emergency Response Course (OSHA - HAZWOPER)
The Hazardous Waste Site Operations and Emergency Response Course (OSHA - HAZWOPER) is provides the hazardous waste site worker with the knowledge and skills required to understand basic site safety and health.
The course satisfies the training requirements of 29 CFR 1910.120 for Hazardous Waste Site Operations.
The primary goals of this course are to familiarize workers with the selection, use and maintenance of personal protective equipment, and safe work practices.
The course content includes:
- Regulatory requirements
- Medical monitoring/ heat stress
- Chemical hazards
- Drill rig and heavy equipment safety
- Site safety and health plans
- Hazard and risk assessment
- Site layout
- Personal protective equipment
- Decontamination procedures
- Instrumentation and monitoring
- Realistic hands-on training
For more information, please contact us.