Focusing on current and emerging problems in science, technology, and society, the Honors Program offers special academic challenges and opportunities for Clarkson University’s most promising students. Within the context of a small technological university, the program offers a vital community in which its members can take full advantage of their intellectual gifts. The Honors Program:
- offers specially developed classes focused on teamwork and problem-solving skills
- promotes collaborative relationships between students and faculty
- cultivates talent for research and inquiry
- engages its members in the intellectual life of the University
- promotes leadership and service to the community.