Honorary Degree Committee
The Honorary Degree Committee is a Faculty Senate committee of the University. Its membership consists of
- A senior academic officer (Provost or Dean) designated by the President, serving as committee chair;
- Three faculty representatives appointed by the Faculty Senate, with one representative from each school;
- Two student representatives appointed by the Student Senate. One must be a senior and one a junior;
- The Director of Development (or his or her nominee);
- The Chair of the University Board of Trustees (or his or her designated trustee), ex officio; and
- The President of the Alumni Association (or his or her designee), ex officio.