Graduate Education in the Coulter School of Engineering challenges and inspires students to become leaders in their discipline. Innovative multidisciplinary programs with rigorous research and learning opportunities are available through M.E., M.S. and Ph.D. graduate degrees offered.
CLICK HERE to get started on the application process!
Clarkson's Coulter School of Engineering offers graduate degree programs in the following areas:
- Chemical Engineering ME/MS
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering PhD
- Civil Engineering ME/MS
- Civil and Environmental Engineering PhD
- Computer Science MS/PhD (interdisciplinary)
- Electrical Engineering ME/MS
- Electrical and Computer Engineering PhD
- Master of Engineering/Master of Business Administration (Dual Degree)
- Engineering Science MS/PhD (Interdisciplinary)
- Environmental Politics and Governance MS (interdisciplinary)
- Environmental Science and EngineeringMS/PhD (interdisciplinary)
- Information Technology MS (interdisciplinary)
- Materials Science and Engineering PhD (interdisciplinary)
- Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering ME/MS/PhD
Special options for graduate students allow for off campus PhD for students who are also fully employed.