Executive Board Position Descriptions
- He/she shall be unbiased in the execution of the provisions of the Constitution, By-Law, and Robert's Rules of Order.
- He/she shall be the Chair of the Student Senate.
- He/she shall oversee the Executive Board.
- He/she shall vote upon legislation only in case of a tie.
- He/she shall have the right to veto legislation.
- He/she shall be the primary supervisor of any employee’s of the CUSA.
- He/she shall fulfill the President's duties in case of absence.
- He/she shall oversee and regularly communicate with all organizations recognized by the CUSA.
- He/she shall oversee the Senate committee chairs.
- He/she shall act as sergeant of arms and enforce all policies except the finance policy.
- He/she shall act as the Chair of the Club Forum.
- He/she shall chair the Public Relations Committee.
- He/she shall hold a position on the Faculty Senate and the Administrative Counsel.
- He/she shall regularly communicate with the student governments of the Associated Colleges of the St. Lawrence Valley.
- He/she shall uphold the Finance Policy to its fullest extent.
- He/she shall chair the Finance Committee.
- He/she shall oversee the budget of clubs CUSA recognized clubs. He/she shall vote only in case of a tie.
- He/she shall be responsible for the day to day financial transactions of the CUSA.
- He/she shall not have a vote in any decisions of the Finance Committee except in case of a tie.
- He/she has the power to veto any decision of the Finance Committee except in the budgeting procedure. A 2/3 vote of the Finance Committee is required to override the veto.
- He/she shall maintian inventory records.
- Club Budgets 2013-2014
- Finance Policy
- He/she shall maintain accurate minutes and attendance records of the Senate These shall be public documents open to any member of the CUSA.
- He/she shall organize the scheduling of committee meetings.
- He/she shall oversee the budget of clubs with the Comptroller. He/she shall vote only in case of a tie.