CREST with a multidisciplinary, University-wide link between engineering, the biosciences, business and health sciences resources, will help Clarkson University to:
- Develop into a national leader.
- Attract substantial new philanthropic and research funding.
- Provide a superior and unique educational experience.
- Bring in de novo outstanding undergraduate and graduate students.
- Have talented faculty to work across discipline boundaries.
- Become the source of choice for hires in the biomedical engineering / biomedical science areas.
- Educate, mentor and train students to be able to integrate and apply a combined scientific, analytical , technological, and business approach to emerging biomedical engineering and biomedical science areas.
- Provide a nurturing center environment that supports and promotes synergistic, multidisciplinary research and educational activities in focused biomedical engineering and biomedical science areas.