Reputation, Ranking & Quality
Clarkson is recognized as one of the finest universities in the nation, according to a range of sources, including U.S. News and World Report, the Association for Independent Technological Universities, and corporate recruiters. It is a nationally ranked research university and the institution of choice for more than 3,500 enterprising, high-ability undergraduate and graduate students. Clarkson focuses on providing a rigorous professional experience, connecting discovery and engineering innovation with enterprise, and developing a collaborative community for students, faculty and staff. Our national accolades include:
- Top-tier national university, U.S. News & World Report, America's Best Colleges 2012
- One of the best undergraduate engineering programs in the country, U.S. News & World Report, America's Best Colleges 2011.
- Among the Top 100 best undergraduate businessschools in the nation, Bloomberg Businessweek 2011.
- School of Business supply chain management program ranks #15 in the nation, U.S. News & World Report, America's Best Colleges 2012
- #37 on the Great Schools, Great Prices, list of 50 national universities ranked according to their quality-to-price ratio, U.S. News & World Report, America's Best Colleges 2011