Reputation, Ranking & Quality
Clarkson is recognized as one of the finest universities in the nation, according to a range of sources, including U.S. News and World Report, the Association for Independent Technological Universities, and corporate recruiters. It is the highest ranked small research institution in New York State. Clarkson focuses on providing a rigorous professional experience, connecting discovery and engineering innovation with enterprise, and developing a collaborative community for students, faculty and staff. Our national accolades include:
- Top-tier national university, U.S. News & World Report, America's Best Colleges 2012
- One of the best undergraduate engineering programs in the country, U.S. News & World Report, America's Best Colleges 2011.
- Among the Top 100 best undergraduate businessschools in the nation, Bloomberg Businessweek 2011.
- School of Business supply chain management program ranks #15 in the nation, U.S. News & World Report, America's Best Colleges 2012
- #37 on the Great Schools, Great Prices, list of 50 national universities ranked according to their quality-to-price ratio, U.S. News & World Report, America's Best Colleges 2011