Events & Campus Recruiting
One of the best ways to build your company’s brand on the Clarkson University campus is to visit. We host career events each academic year, including two national fairs and one regional. These events routinely attract top candidates from engineering, business, and technical majors from our Arts & Sciences programs. The Career Center can also introduce you to key faculty members from specific areas or research institutes by arranging visits for you.
- On-campus Recruiting and/or Résumé Collections: It is a simple way for students to identify with your organization and allows you to meet with many candidates consecutively. To arrange your visit day and/or campus interviews, please contact Margo Johnston at 315-268-3858.
- Career Fairs
- Fall Career Fair – typically held on the third Thursday in September
- Spring Career Fair – typically held on the first Thursday in February
- ETCIC – Consortium recruiting event featuring 11 Universities held each October in New York City. In addition to Clarkson University, participating universities include Syracuse, Johns Hopkins, University of Rochester, and many others.
- Regional Opportunities Event – Focus in on working with regional employers to offer internships during the academic year.
- Health Professions Fair
- Graduate and Professional School Fair
- Additional Events
- Break for Careers – students visiting your work site
- Employer in Residence
- Career Panels
- Mock interview day