About the Student Center
The Student Center is the hub of campus activity, and a place where students can come to spend time between classes, hold meetings, and attend a variety of events. Highlights of the building include:
- Lounges with comfortable chairs and tables for hanging out and relaxing
- Meeting rooms for student organization meetings and other activities
- The Forum, an auditorium in the form of a stairwell equipped with a massive video wall, used for large events such as lectures, comedians, pre-released movie showings, and talent shows
- Offices for the student newspaper, radio station, TV station, student programming board (CUB), and student government (CUSA)
- Student mailroom
- Virtual game room where you can play video games on XBOX, Wii, and PS4
- Game room with pool, darts, bubble hockey, and ping pong
- Multipurpose Rooms (MPRs) for large student group meetings or student events
- Servery and dining hall
- Information Desk
The Student Center Information Desk is your main stop for getting the information you need. Our student Program Assistants are available to provide assistance by helping students register events and organizations on Knight Life, answering questions, giving directions, assisting with AV equipment, and administering the various services available at the Student Center. Students can check out equipment for the game rooms by presenting their student ID.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday: 12 p.m. – 10p.m.
Sunday: 1p.m. - 8 p.m.