Clarkson University has digital screens throughout the campus. The screens located in the Student Center are provided for student organizations and offices to advertise extracurricular events. To upload information to the digital screens:
- Create a digital file 20 x 11.25 in size and save as a JPEG format (you can use PowerPoint to design the image)
- Log on to http://concerto.clarkson.edu (your regular Clarkson ID and password can get you onto the system, but you need to be at a computer on campus)
- Select "add content" and follow the steps
- Please do not run ads for more than three weeks or submit duplicate adds with the same information at the same time
- Ads run for 8 seconds each and should be designed in highway billboard fashion (catchy images with limited text)
- Ads are limited to two per organization or office running at a time
- Submit the ad to the Student Life feed and it should be approved within one business day
- If you have trouble getting your flyer to upload, please check to ensure that it is no more than 2000 pixels wide.
If you have any questions or trouble uploading advertisements, please contact email@example.com.