Online MBA Curriculum
The online MBA program is a 42 credit-hour program.
• Part-time and can be completed in 18 months.
• Maximum time to complete the program is five years.
• All students are required to take nine (3 credits each) MBA core courses, as well as a Leadership Development course (3 total credits) consistent of one short residential seminar style classes. The remaining 12 credits are comprised of four elective courses chosen from a list of six courses.
Concepts emphasized include:
- A process management approach to quality
- A global orientation
- E-commerce based strategies
- Employing Information Technology as a decision-making tool
- People and organizational skills for implementing supply chain solutions
Residential component dates for online MBA Summer 2014:
Leadership Development I, (OS602) is scheduled for August 25th-August 26th. Students will arrive to Clarkson University B.H. Snell Hall Petersen Boardroom at 8 a.m. on August 25th for an orientation and a breakfast prior to class.
Office of Graduate Business Programs
Potsdam, NY 13699-5770
Toll Free: 866-333-6613 (U.S. and Canada only)