Living in Potsdam
Graduate students traditionally live in off-campus apartments and houses in and around Potsdam, New York. Each year, the Graduate Business Program Office surveys our current graduate students on their housing (location, cost, utilities and conditions).
The Graduate Business Program Office will provide a listing of available off-campus housing (download the 2014 Housing List), including location of particular accommodations, number of rooms, price, whether the units are furnished, etc. The University does not certify these facilities, nor does the Graduate Business Program Office inspect them. However, based on feedback from current students, we strive to maintain the accuracy of the housing options available.
Other information about the village of Potsdam such as history, culture, housing, etc., can be found by visiting some of the links below:
- Potsdam, NY - Information on Potsdam government, local school systems, and other municipal information.
- North Country Now - Local news, business websites, opinion columns, housing and much more
- Daily Courier Observer - Potsdam's local newspaper
- Discover Potsdam - A comprehensive website on the Potsdam community
- Potsdam Chamber - Potsdam's Chamber of Commerce website which features information on local and surrounding area businesses
Dining on Campus
If you do not feel like cooking at your apartment, you have an option to purchase a meal plan from ARAMARK/Clarkson Campus Dining services. You can enjoy a wide variety of food offerings including authentic international cuisine, wraps and salads, and home-style favorites.