Office of Institutional Assessment
The mission of the Office for Institutional Assessment is to support Clarkson University's commitment
to academic and operational excellence by providing collection and continual analyses of wide-ranging
data. In pursuit of this mission, the office team applies nationally recognized practices, strategies and
standards consistent with those promulgated by our various accreditation agencies.
- Build capacity for assessment and continual data driven improvement
- Provide systematic assessment of academic and operational performance relative to university
- Provide comprehensive analyses of a broad array of data to support institutional decision-
- Service the needs and support the mandates of the Clarkson Integrated Outcomes Assessment
- Provide relevant training and feedback to support application of practical methods of
measurement and evaluation
- Provide effective assistance and leadership of accreditation-related activities
Clarkson University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and has academic accreditations from the Academic Board for Engineering and Technologies (ABET), The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and The Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).