Interests and activities pursued by people with passion. People who believe in creating knowledge, expanding the boundaries of traditional thought, and leaving the world a better place.
If you're hungry to make your mark on the world; if you're eager to break down barriers; if you're driven to take on the status quo, turn it inside out, and thrive where success has not yet been envisioned ... welcome to the School of Arts & Sciences at Clarkson University.
CLICK HERE to get started on the application process!
Clarkson's School of Arts & Sciences offers graduate degree programs in the following areas:
- Basic Science, MS (interdisciplinary) - For qualified students who desire graduate study within the sciences, with a focus that does not fit within one of the degree programs listed below. The following optional areas of specialization are also available within this program:
- Bioscience & Biotechnology, PhD (interdisciplinary)
- Chemistry, MS/PhD
- Computer Science, MS (interdisciplinary)
- Computer Science, PhD
- Engineering Science, MS/PhD (interdisciplinary)
- Environmental Politics & Governance, MS (interdisciplinary)
- Environmental Science & Engineering, MS/PhD (interdisciplinary)
- Information Technology, MS (interdisciplinary)
- Materials Science & Engineering, PhD (interdisciplinary)
- Mathematics, MS/PhD
- Physics, MS/PhD
- Physical Therapy, DPT
- Physician Assistant Studies, MS