K-12 Campus Visits
- All groups must fill out our K-12 Campus Visit Request Form.
- Groups will be hosted Monday through Friday only. Special requests for Saturday visits can be made, but will be granted at the discretion of the Events & Admissions teams based on staff availability.
- Tours and admissions presentations are provided without fees for groups of 8th grade and higher. Groups of 7th grade and below will be assessed a fee of $2.00 per student.
- Clarkson has the right to determine the final schedule of any group visit; our staff will try to accommodate all requests for activities within the allotted amount of time.
- Groups of all ages must have at least one chaperone per every 25 students.
- From April 1st to June 30th of any given year, Clarkson will not host groups of high school seniors unless they have been accepted or waitlisted to Clarkson.
BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS
- Group visits must be requested at least 10 business days (two weeks) in advance. If your group is larger than 100 students, please give at least four weeks notice.
- If cancellation is necessary, we ask that you try to cancel within five (5) business days (one week) of your visit.
- If audio/visual above and beyond what is required for standard activities is requested, a fee will be assessed.
- Meals will be provided by Clarkson on a case-by-case basis for groups 8th grade and higher only. If your meal is being sponsored by a Clarkson group or department, please mark it on the form as well.