The Spirit of Innovation Award
Clarkson University awards up to 12 merit scholarships to selected high school seniors who have been Conrad Foundation Spirit of Innovation Awards participants. Recipients will receive a scholarship of up to $6,000.
To apply for the Clarkson University Spirit of Innovation Scholarship, you must:
- Have a minimum overall high school average of 85
- Complete the Clarkson University admission application
- Complete the Clarkson University Spirit of Innovation Scholarship application (PDF)
- Provide three recommendation letters, two from high school teachers and one from an adult leader of your Spirit of Innovation team
- Submit an essay relating to your Spirit of Innovation experience
Awards are renewable for students in good academic standing for four years while attending Clarkson.
Deadlines For ApplyingTo be considered for this scholarship you must meet application criteria and complete all application requirements by February 15 of your senior year. Early Decision applicants must meet the above criteria by December 1 of senior year. If you have any questions or would like to set up an admission interview, contact us.