Project Lead the Way Scholarship
Clarkson University awards 10 merit-based scholarships to selected high school seniors that have completed at least three Project Lead the Way high school courses. Scholarship winners will receive a $2,000 scholarship.
To apply for the Clarkson University Project Lead the Way Scholarship, you must:
- Have a minimum overall high school average of 88
- Complete the Clarkson University admission application
- Complete the Clarkson University Project Lead the Way Scholarship application (PDF)
- Submit an official high school transcript confirming completion of at least three Project Lead the Way courses
- Provide one letter of recommendation from a teacher or advisor in your Project Lead the Way program
Awards are renewable for students in good academic standing for four years while attending Clarkson.
Deadlines For Applying
To be considered for this scholarship you must meet application criteria and complete all application requirements by January 15 of your senior year. Early Decision applicants must meet the above criteria by December 1 of senior year. If you have any questions or would like to set up an admission interview, contact us.