Adirondack Scholars Award
Clarkson University has established a scholarship to recognize high school seniors from the North Country for their hard work and commitment to academics. Recipients of this scholarship will receive up to $6,000 per year, depending on financial need, for a total of four years of undergraduate study at Clarkson. Award recipients may enroll in any course of study at Clarkson University. is determined by The Undergraduate Admission and New Student Financial Assistance Committee determines the recipients of the Adirondack Scholars Award.
To be eligible for this award, you must:
- Reside in one of the following counties: Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, St. Lawrence, Warren or Washington.
- Have a minimum overall high school average of 90.
- Complete an interview with a Clarkson University Admission representative.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete the Clarkson University Adirondack Scholars Award Application (PDF).
- Submit a complete Clarkson University Admission Application.
Deadlines For ApplyingTo be considered for this scholarship you must meet application criteria and complete all application requirements by January 15 of your senior year. Early Decision applicants must meet the above criteria by December 1 of senior year. If you have any questions or would like to set up an admission interview, contact us.