The Fall 2014 Final Exam week is December 8 - 12, 2014
Final grades are posted by the end of the day on the Monday following exam week.
How to view your Final Exam schedule:
Log into PeopleSoft
Under "Academics" choose Exam Schedule from the drop-down menu
Choose the correct semester and then click "continue"
Any course with a scheduled final exam will be listed on your exam schedule.
The final exam schedule has been published and is available in PeopleSoft. Changes to the schedule from 10/29/14 will be noted below.
- EM/OM 352 changed to Tuesday at 3:15pm
- EM 381 changed to Wednesday at 11:45am
- EM/OS/PY 286 changed to Tuesday at 11:45am
- OS 466 changed to Wednesday at 3:15pm
- All final exams are to be given during the regular final examination period, and no final exam may exceed 3 hours in length.
- No student will be required to take more than 3 final exams in one day, or more than 4 final exams in two consecutive days.
- Students with conflicts must make arrangements with the instructors involved; if accommodation is not reached, the student may seek assistance from his/her department chair, director or designee.
- A student who fails to take a final examination may be marked as failed if he or she has not made alternative arrangements with the instructor. A make-up examination, if required, shall be held at the instructor's convenience, without charge.
- No tests or examinations of any kind can be given on any of the seven calendar days preceding the first day of final examinations, except for laboratory, physical education, aerospace studies, and military science courses.