- It is a mutual process between supervisors and employees and is an ongoing conversation.
- It is a way to recognize contribution, engage and retain.
- The process begins with yearly goal setting and ends with a review of the success in achieving each goal.
- Self Evaluations - March 18 - March 27
- Performance Review Discussions - March 27 - April 15
- Admin / HR Review - April 15 - April 23
- Yearly Goal Setting - June 2013
Tools for Performance Management:
- Performance Management - At A Glance: This document will provide an overview of the performance management.
- Performance Review Form: The Performance Review Form is same for all employees.
- Clarkson Values - Definitions and Examples: This document provides definitions of the Clarkson Values and a list of few examples that can be considered for the performance reviews.
- Training sessions: Click here to view a list of offered classes on campus.
- Performance Management Tutorials: These are additional tutorials that provides more information on the performance management process. Click here to view a list of available tutorials.