Clarkson Honors Program alumni are lifetime members of this remarkable community. We encourage you to stay connected with us through campus visits, recruiting efforts, mentoring and, of course, the Clarkson Honors Facebook page. We would love to hear about your personal and professional accomplishments and milestones. Contact us anytime with news, ideas or opportunities.
If you would like to change any of your information (address, job, school,etc.) you can go to the Clarkson alumni page which is at http://www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/CRK/homepage.cgi.
The Honors Program continues to develop our alumni outreach and engagement efforts. If you have any ideas of how we could do a better job, please contact Kathleen O'Leary (email@example.com), Associate Director of Student and Alumni Relations.
Find Honors Alumni
Stay in touch with classmates or extend your professional network by linking with other Clarkson Honors alumni.
Give Back to Honors
As an honors alum, you’re a tremendous resource for current Honors students and recent graduates. There are many ways to get involved:
- Meet with new Honors Program applicants and candidates
- Attend Clarkson Send-Off Picnics in July/August
- Be a professional mentor to Honors students
- Host students on graduate school visits
- Sponsor an Honors thesis or summer research
- Help pay for an Honors student's cutting edge research (up to $1,000) and become a supporting mentor
- Contact us to get started!
Graduate programs in signature areas of strength enhance our primary mission and provide excellent opportunities for graduate students and undergraduate students to participate in faculty-mentored research and professional opportunities.