- Online Proposal Submission Notice form. This form can be completed and submitted online to let the DOR know of your intent to submit a proposal.
- Proposal Submission Notice (pdf) This form can be downloaded, completed and e-mailed to the Award Administrator, Todd Travis at email@example.com to set up a new proposal file.
- NSF Guide to Proposal Writing
- NIH Proposal Writing Tips and More
- NIH Guidance on preparing the Vertebrate Animals Section (VAS) in NIH grant applications and cooperative agreements (NIH NOT-OD-10-027) dated 03/17/10.
- Proposal Writing Tips (Powerpoint Presentation, 139 KB)
- Get the form Application for IRB Review (.doc)
- Subrecipient Certification Package
- Subrecipient Commitment Form (.doc) This form can be downloaded, completed and returned to the Division of Research.
- Subrecipient Financial Status Questionnaire (.doc) This form can be downloaded, completed and returned to the Division of Research. (Normally only required if the subrecipient organization is not subject to an A-133 audit).
- Proposal Template Samples
- Rate Information
- Institutional Profile
- Budget Request Form
- Master Budget Spreadsheets Excel
- Budget Narrative Template
- How to Distinguish Between Direct and Indirect Charges (08/2007)
- Cost Sharing Guidelines
Electronic Proposal Submission
Selected Federal Agency Guidelines/Forms
- Agriculture, Department of
- CSREES Funding Programs (including Application Forms and Deadlines)
- National Research Initiative Competitive Grants Program
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Army Research Office
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) is the official site for funding announcements collated from all federal government sources.
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Education (DOED)
- Energy, Department of
- Office of Science (formerly Office of Energy Research)
- Environmental Protection Agency - Grant Forms and Standard Instructions
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Science Foundation
- Grant Proposal Guide (GPG) - Application Guide
- FAQs on Proposal Preparation and Award Administration
- Division of Undergraduate Education
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) - Program Instructions and Project Summary Form
- Office of Naval Research
- Public Health Service (PHS)
- PHS 398: Public Health Service Grant (Includes Research Career Awards and Institutional National Research Service Awards)
- PHS 2590: Continuation for a Public Health Service Grant
- TRAM - Maintained by Arizona State University as a service for research administrators, this Web site contains a collection of interactive forms for various government agencies. Most forms are available in both Macintosh and PC versions, with many in PDF format. The forms have been submitted by numerous contributors, and have been designed to be both universally usable and true to the original forms. Please note: DOR is not responsible for the content or maintenance of TRAM.
State Funding Links
- New York State Office of Science, Technology, and Academic Research (NYSTAR)
- New York State Education Department (NYSED)
- New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT)
- New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets (NYSDOA)
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA)
Private Funding Links