KnightLink is Clarkson’s online career management resource for both current students and alumni. Every student receives a KnightLink account automatically, but then you take over and create and update your personal profile. Build a personal profile on KnightLink to:
- Post and submit your resume to potential employers.
- Search for open jobs, co-ops and internships.
- Research employers and organizations.
- Apply for jobs targeted to Clarkson students and alumni.
- Schedule on-campus interviews.
- View upcoming Career Center and employer events.
- Receive notifications from the Career Center about opportunities in your field based upon your profile.
- Let employers find you —.our corporate partners can access your resume!
How to Use KnightLink
Download the KnightLink Student Quick Start Guide (.doc) or contact the Career Center with any questions about how to register as a student, how to create a profile or how to conduct a job, co-op or internship search.