Events & Campus Recruiting
One of the best ways to build your company’s brand on the Clarkson University campus is to visit. We host career events each academic year, including two national fairs and one regional. These events routinely attract top candidates from engineering, business, and technical majors from our Arts & Sciences programs. The Career Center can also introduce you to key faculty members from specific areas or research institutes by arranging visits for you.
- On-campus Recruiting and/or Résumé Collections: It is a simple way for students to identify with your organization and allows you to meet with many candidates consecutively. To arrange your visit day and/or campus interviews, please contact Margo Johnston at 315-268-3858.
- Career Fairs
- Fall Career Fair – typically held on the third Thursday in September
- Spring Career Fair – typically held on the first Thursday in February
- ETCIC – Meet and interview talented undergraduate and graduate students in engineering, computer science, IT, physics and related disciplines, for both entry-level and internship opportunities. Join us this year in New York City and/or Boston and gain premium exposure to prospective candidates at eleven selective colleges and universities, including Clarkson.
- Virtual Career Fairs - typically held once a semester to market opportunities and employers who may not have the means to actively participate in on campus events
- Graduate and Professional School Fair
- Additional Events
- Break for Careers – students visiting your work site
- Employer in Residence
- Career Panels
- Mock interview day